QUICK, EASY, and DELICIOUS*
My Favorite noodles.
- Nong Shim Shin Ramyun (Black)
- Add green onions and eggs.
- Sapporo Ichiban Shio Ramen
- Some people like cheese with this Ramen but I prefer plain.
- Indomie Mi Goreng
- My friends converted me. This may be the most delicious item I’ve ever tried for such a low price/ great taste.
Egg in the microwave
- Pour oil (about 1 tsb) onto a plate/bowl
- Crack an egg and poke the yolk with a fork several times
- Microwave for 30-45 seconds.
- Wash and cut broccoli.
- Put broccoli and water in a bowl.
- Microwave for 4-5 min.
Want something more challenging? Here are some of my favorite chefs. Make sure to check out their other recipes too.
- Damn Delicious.
- No Recipe.
- Just One Cook Book.
- Diva Can Cook
* My guilty pleasure is Kraft Macaroni & Cheese even though it is so unhealthy. So no judgement.