I highly recommend living in the dorms for at least one year because it is a wonderful experience. I made great new friends and would’ve missed all my classes if I had commuted (oversleeping is my biggest weakness). My roommate and I shared a double in Alder Hall on West Campus.
West Campus Recommendations:
- Maple (2 kitchen on every floor, Area 01, lots of study rooms)
- Lander (Local Point, mail, help desk)
- Elm (Gym, Dance Studios. next to bus stop going towards Downtown)
- Poplar (Crafts, next to 67-going to Trader Joe’s, near transportation services)
- Terry (Haven’t been inside but heard it’s quiet)
Below are some pictures of my room but feel free to ask questions.
- Between District Market and Local Point (foods!!!)
- Next to the Bus Stop (372,65,75,49,70)
- 3 study rooms and 2 lounges on each floor
- Theater and huge meeting rooms on 1st floor
- 1 kitchen for 7 floors (Same problem in Elm and Poplar)
- No parking spaces (annoying for visitors/ moving)